Business Labor Trade Organizations
Services: Chambers of Commerce
Contact: Janelle Jones, President
Address: 1330 Hwy 61 , Two Harbors, MN 55616
The Two Harbors Area Chamber of Commerce is comprised of members in the Duluth, Knife River, Two Harbors, Beaver Bay, Silver Bay, Finland and Isabella communities in Northeastern Minnesota.
Our diverse business base helps maintain a healthy economic community. We manufacture backpacks, grapples, siding and logging equipment. We are welders, food servers, carpenters, teachers, healers, artisans, bankers, sales clerks, factory workers, technicians and professionals.
We are an area rich in history – fishing, mining, lighthouses, shipping, logging and trains. Our area is a water lovers paradise: streams, rivers, ponds, waterfalls, lakes and the greatest lake of them all, Lake Superior. Superior is the largest fresh water lake in the world. The activities one can enjoy here are endless. If you love nature, you are in the right spot. We have State Parks, National and State Forests, many community parks, wayside rests and four- season trails galore.
The mission of the Two Harbors Area Chamber of Commerce is to create and enhance a business climate in which area businesses can prosper.
Five Reasons Why Your Business Should Belong:
1. Advocate for North Shore Communities locally, regionally and statewide.
2. Get involved in the education of young people and the training of our workforce.
3. Improve and promote the services and value of the Chamber to members.
4. Take an active role in traffic and transportation issues on the North Shore.
5. Work to enhance and promote the North Shore experience. Enhance the economic benefits of travel and tourism.
Two Harbors Area Chamber of Commerce serves the Northland, Arrowhead, and Lake county areas.