Services: Economic Development Authorities
Contact: David Drown, Economic Development Director
Address: 7 Davis Dr , Silver Bay, MN 55614
The City of Silver Bay has 110 acres with city utilities available in the Silver Bay Business Park. Located on US Hwy 61, the business park is approximately 56 miles northeast of Duluth Superior.
– It is perfectly suited for environmentally sensitive businesses who desire scenic surroundings and a high quality of life and workforce.
– Our Business Park is one of very few parcels situated along Hwy. 61 that is properly zoned for development and served by municipal water and sewer services.
– The City in 1995 completed major renovations to its wastewater treatment facility in order that it can handle any type of proposed business.
– The City owns and operates a municipal airport approximately 10 miles from the Business Park.
– The site is mostly wooded with natural drainage from northwest to southeast with slopes varying from 5% to 15%.
The Silver Bay Economic Development Authority serves the City of Silver Bay.