Short Elliott Hendrickson (SEH)
Services: Architectural Firms, Engineering Services
Contact: Scott Sannes, Principal- Director of Energy and Sustainability Services
Address: 418 W Superior St 200, Duluth, MN 55802-1512
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is a multi-disciplined firm of engineers, architects, planners and scientists known for our strong, comprehensive technical capabilities and superior client service. We have been a trusted resource for more than 80 years to local governments, state and regional agencies, federal, industrial and private clients. We build lasting relationships with clients and provide innovative solutions and service excellence.
We Provide Superior Client Service-always!
- Our goal is to provide superior service to each of our clients
- We have grown in size and abilities by anticipating and meeting client expectations
- We know that client satisfaction goes beyond technical skills. Accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through-superior client service is about meeting the unique expectations of every client
On Time, On Budget, No Surprises
- We hold this philosophy in the highest regard with client service as our guiding principle
- More than 750 qualified professionals
- 30 offices across the nation
- Our team environment is dynamic and inspires continuous skill and personal development
- Service that exceeds client expectations-a key benefit of our multidisciplined, single-source approach
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer-we embrace diversity in our corporate culture and recognize the many benefits diversity brings to our clients
- We are a privately held, employee-owned firm-and we take your business seriously
Short Elliott Hendrickson (SEH) serves the Northland, Arrowhead, Duluth MN Superior WI MSA, Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, and St. Louis county areas.