Talent Attraction Placement
Services: Talent Attraction and Placement
Contact: Elissa Hansen, Talent Community Manager
Address: 202 W Superior St, Duluth, MN 55802, USA
NORTHFORCE matches employers and talent in a 10 county region of northeast Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin.
On the award-winning NORTHFORCE.org website, both companies and talent can create free profiles, request notifications when new items of interest are posted, and benefit from personalized direct matching between candidates and positions. The personalized, direct matching is carried out by the dedicated and locally based NORTHFORCE staff. The system matches all levels of candidates, from internships to skilled trades to executive level management, and across all industries, from manufacturing and fabrication to healthcare to IT.
NORTHFORCE is united around five core talent strategy objectives:
- Attraction: Educate prospective talent about enduring reasons to come or stay
- Management: Foster and maintain a line of communication between communities, employers, and prospective talent that is dynamic and constructive
- Placement: Help talent find employers, and employers find talent
- Enrichment: Provide opportunities for talent to grow, advance, and change the face of the region
- Retention: Create an environment in which talent thrives and whose contributions are recognized, celebrated, and reciprocated in every way possible
Developed in 2013 by The Northspan Group and APEX, NORTHFORCE continues to be a linchpin of the overall regional economic development strategy, as a region cannot prosper, grow its businesses, or attract investment and new workforce without a robust talent pool. That talent pool must also have access to an equally robust opportunity pool. NORTHFORCE aims to bridge these gaps.
Since NORTHFORCE’s launch, the system has attracted over 2,500 registered opportunity seekers from across the region and United States (57% of whom hold bachelor’s degree or higher), and over 750 hiring employers in the region.
To find a job, post a Job, or register now, visit NORTHFORCE.org