Services: Port Agents/Operators
Address: 212 S 37th Ave W 200, Duluth, MN 55807-2810
Great Lakes Fleet/Key Lakes is also referred to as ThirdCoastShips. The companies represented are:
- Algoma Central Corporation
- American Steamship Company
- Andrie, Inc.
- Armstrong Steamship Company (American Steamship Company)
- Bell Steamship Company (American Steamship Company)
- Canada Steamship Lines (division of CSL Group Inc.)
- Central Marine Logistics, Inc.
- Grand River Naviation Company, Inc.
- Great Lakes Fleet / Key Lakes, Inc.
- Groupe Desgagnés Inc.
- Inland Lakes Management Inc.
- Interlake Steamship Company
- Lake Michigan Carferry Service
- Lakes Shipping Company, Inc. (The Interlake Steamship Company)
- Lower Lakes Towing Ltd.
- McAsphalt Marine Transportation Limited
- Pere Marquette Shipping Company
- Port City Marine Services, Inc.
- Port City Steamship Services, Inc.
- Provmar Fuels Inc.
- Soo Marine Supply, Inc.
- Upper Lakes Towing Company, Inc.
- VanEnkevort Tug and Barge, Inc.
Great Lakes Fleet/Key Lakes Inc. serves the Northland, Arrowhead, Duluth MN Superior WI MSA, Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Douglas, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, and St. Louis county areas.