After Duluth’s Aerial Lift Bridge, Historic Old Central High School is arguably the most iconic feature of the City. Perched on the side of the hill, standing watch over the ever-changing landscape of the city since 1892.
Spanning an entire city block with a 210 foot tall clock tower this school was built to show off the strength of the flourishing city it was to serve.
Designed by Palmer, Hall & Hunt the Historic Old Central High School building is a leading example of Richardsonian Romanesque architecture and is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
After a new High School was built in 1971 the HOCHS continued to serve the city as the administrative offices for the school board among other things.
Accepting Proposals. Extensive Property Data available, inquire with Broker. Deed Restrictions will apply.
- Broker First Name: Greg
- Broker Last Name: Follmer
- Broker Company: Follmer Commercial Real Estate
- Broker Address 1: 230EAst Superior Street
- Broker City: Duluth
- Broker State: MN
- Broker Zip Code: 55802
- Broker Telephone: 218-310-0013
- Broker Email Address: GregFollmer@gmail.com
- Broker Website URL: https://gregfollmer.com
- ED First Name: Karl
- ED Last Name: Schuettler
- ED Email Address: email@example.com
- Status: Unavailable
- Available Sq Ft: 162,314
- Building Land Type: Commercial, Office, Residential, Retail
- Year Built: 1,892
- Is For Sale: Yes
- Interstate Name 1: US I-35
- Interstate Distance 1: 0.50
- Highway Name 1: US Hwy 53
- Highway Distance 1: 2.90
- Port Name 1: Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Port Distance 1: 3.40
- Airport Name 1: Duluth International Airport
- Airport Distance 1: 5.80
- Has Parking: Yes
- Is Parking Paved: Yes
- Is Electric On Site: Yes
- Is Heated: Yes
- Is Water On Site: Yes
- Sewer Provider: City
- Water Provider: City
- Address1: 215 N. 1st Ave. E.
- Address City: Duluth
- Address County: St. Louis
- Address State: MN
- Zip Code: 55802
- Building Size (Sq Ft): 162,314
- Latitude (Geo-coded): 46.79
- Longitude (Geo-coded): -92.10
- Address for Geo-coding: Duluth, Minnesota