Improvements to the site include a 5,434 s/f two story office building, unheated storage building, bituminous and gravel surface parking lot and site landscaping.
Constructed in the 1970s the office building has been updated and has a modern appearance and functional layout.
– The first level of the building houses various offices, reception area, bathrooms, conference room and break room.
– The upper level houses executive offices and conference room.
– The building is designed to accommodate a single tenant, however, with some modifications separate tenant spaces could be created.
– The overall functionality is good for the present use.
The building is believed to have a concrete foundation with a slab on grade first floor, wood frame and wood truss for the second level floor.
– Exterior walls have a wood frame with a wood exterior covering.
– The roof is pitched with asphalt shingles.
– Interior walls consist of wood studs, primarily gypsum board covering and a variety of decorative finishes.
– One office has good quality wood paneling on the walls.
– Floor coverings consist of tile on the first level and carpeting on the upper level.
– Recessed fluorescent lighting fixtures are prevalent throughout the first level with a variety of individual suspended lighting fixtures on the second level
as wells as some surface mounted fluorescent lights.
– The entire building is air-conditioned.
Miscellaneous site improvements:
Additional site improvements include a 925 s/f metal skinned unheated warehouse, bituminous paved parking lot on the south, west and east sides of the building as well as concrete sidewalks and site landscaping.
- Broker First Name: Sandy
- Broker Last Name: Hoff
- Broker Telephone: 218-722-5556
- Broker Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ED First Name: Holly
- ED Last Name: Hansen
- ED Company: City of Cloquet
- ED Telephone: 218-879-2507 x 4
- ED Email Address: email@example.com
- ED Website URL: www.ci.cloquet.mn.us
- Status: Unavailable
- Available Acres: 5,434
- Available Sq Ft: 5,434
- Expandable to Sq Ft:
- Is Divisible: Yes
- Year Built: 2,011
- Is For Sale: No
- Sale Price: $195,000
- Is For Lease: No
- Rental Rate Annual:
- Interstate Name 1: I-35
- Interstate Distance 1: 4.60
- Highway Name 1: MN Hwy 33
- Highway Distance 1: 0.30
- Electric Provider: Minnesota Power
- Gas Provider: Minnesota Energy Resources
- Sewer Provider: Cloquet Department of Public Works
- Water Provider: Cloquet Department of Public Works
- Has Rail Access: No
- Address1: 30 N 8th St
- Address City: Cloquet
- Address County: Carlton
- Address State: MN
- Building Size (Sq Ft): 5,434
- Latitude (Geo-coded): 46.72
- Longitude (Geo-coded): -92.46