Map features some of our regional partners.
Northland Connection collects information on more than 450 development-related programs and services throughout the region. These resources include entrepreneur support, business and economic development organizations, professional and trade groups, and a host of other options.
To use this tool:
- Search by organization name or keyword using the “Search” box, OR select the city, category, and/or service you’re looking for.
- Do not try to use the Search box and the scroll menus simultaneously.
- Not selecting anything in a scroll menu returns all options within it.
- Ctrl-click to select more than one option from the scroll menus. This can help generate more results if you’re not exactly sure how to categorize the service you’re looking for.
- To clear the scroll menus, click the “Find Development Resources” button on the top banner of the screen.
All programs and services are listed alphabetically below the search box. Some organizations may appear more than once if they offer multiple services.