Don O'Connor, Executive Director
802 Garfield Avenue
Duluth, MN 55802
Phone: (218) 722-2836
Fax: (218) 722-2626
More than 430 members comprise the Duluth Builders Exchange, a not-for-profit organization which promotes and represents the interests of firms and individuals in the construction industry.
- to provide plans, specifications and information covering projects to be constructed, repaired and remodeled;
- to compile, maintain and disseminate information about the industry and those participating in it;
- to promote interest in the construction industry;
- to provide a convenient location for members to inspect plans and specifications;
- to promote fair, equitable and efficient bidding procedures;
- to promote the skill and services of its members;
- to cultivate friendly, social and business relations among persons connected with the construction industry.
Duluth Builders Exchange has a plan room in Hibbing at the Hibbing Area Chamber of Commerce office at 211 East Howard Street (U.S. Bank Building).
The telephone number is 218.262.3895. The email is email@example.com.
Advocacy & Public Policy
Broadband in the Northland
Freight & Distribution
Import & Export Assistance
Management Issues & Training
Office, Laboratory, Meeting, Storage Space
Research & Development
Selling to the Government & Large Corporations